1. Register an SBID account
Detailed procedure for everyone.
1. Go to https://sbid.io/.
2. Click the Register now button.
3. Enter the email address from your Coinset cabinet in line 1. It is your login name.
Enter the password that you want to use to log in to line 2.
- CAPITAL letters
- small letters
- 1 number (from 0 to 9)
- 1 special character (!@%$&*#+-_^)
4. Verify your email address - enter the verification code we sent there.
5. Click the Choose your country line and find your country from the drop-down list.
6. Click the Enter Soulbound ID Cabinet button to enter.
- Copy and save a referral link or see it later in your account’s Referral program section.
- Note that the referral program only activates after you receive your SBID token.
2. Enter your SBID cabinet
3. Pay for your SBID
See how you pay for your SBID in different cases. Click the triangle on the left to expand the details and screenshots.
You bought 25 UNITS or more on the 1st round of the Private Sale in your Coinset cabinet. The SBID is free for you.
You can click the blue Start verification button and verify your identity at any time.
You bought 10 UNITS in your Coinset cabinet on the 1st round of the Private Sale or 25 UNITs and more on the 2nd round of the Private Sale. Free SBID is not available. Buy it with your SOULB tokens.
1 Click the green Buy now button.
2 In the popup window, choose the SOULB balance. Click the Buy button.
3 Tick the box to confirm you have read and accepted the terms and conditions to pay in SOULB tokens for a Personal Investor SBID. Click the Confirm button.
4 Once the payment is processed and the SOULB tokens are deducted from your balance, you will see the blue Start verification button. Your balance is zero now.
Since this moment, you can start your verification process at any time.
You don’t have a Coinset cabinet and SOULB balance. Free SBID is not available. Use your credit card to pay.
1 Click the green Buy now button.
2 In the popup window, choose to Pay with Stripe. Click the Buy button.
3 Tick the box to confirm you have read and accepted the terms and conditions to pay $10 for a Personal Investor SBID. Click the Confirm button.
4 Enter your credit card details. Click the Pay button and follow the instructions.
5 Once the payment is processed, you will see the blue Start verification button. Since this moment, you can start your verification process at any time.
4. Verify your identity
Detailed identity verification procedure for everyone.
1 Click the blue Start verification button.
2 Tick the box to confirm that you provide the correct information. Click the Next button
3 Enter your Applicant data: - Place of birth - Nationality - Address - Building number - City - State (where applicable) - Post code - Country Click the Next button
4 Select the issuing country. It means the country that gave you an identity document (your passport or an ID card).
Once you select it, you will see which documents you can upload. See the requirements for the documents
Ensure the photo of your document is clear, with no flash from the camera or scanner, so the data can be read easily by a machine.
The photo must be bright and clear.
The entire document must be visible, all corners of it.
Don’t take a photo of a part of the document.
Don’t send a photo of a document on some background that is larger than the document.
Don’t try to upload some PDF or Word document file with inserted photo.
Select your document type (passport, ID card, or driver’s license).
To upload your documents, you can:
5 Take a selfie.
If you work from your laptop or your desktop with a camera, click the I’m ready button to turn your camera on.
If you don’t have a camera on your desktop, you can choose the Continue on the phone option.
The verification page will move to your mobile phone.
You will see this picture in your mobile browser. Click the I’m ready button to turn your camera on.
On your camera, you will need to place your face into the frame and slowly turn your head around.
You will see the circle becomes green as your face is scanned.
6 The next step is a Questionnaire. Read it carefully before proceeding.
- Indicate your source of funds.
- Select your political exposure status.
- Tick the boxes with the confirmations.
Click the Next button.
7 The last step is to check the information you entered. Check it carefully and use the Edit option if you notice a mistake.
Click the Next button if you are sure everything is correct.
The system processes your information and gives you the result in a few minutes.
In case your identity was not verified,
you will see the reason on your screen. Click the Contact us button. In your email, tell us in detail what happened and what you were doing before that. We will contact our KYC/AML provider and try to check for the decline reason.
5. Mint your SBID token
Mint process for everyone.
1 Log in to your SBID cabinet at https://sbid.io/.
2 Click your MetaMask icon and log in if you haven’t already. Refresh the page. Select BNB Smart Chain network and the address you want to have your SBID on (if you have several addresses). Then click the blue Connect your wallet button on the SBID card or the purple button on top.
3 The popup message shows you supported wallets. Currently, it is MetaMask only. Click the Connect button to connect your wallet to your SBID cabinet.
4 The MetaMask opens, and you must ensure you have the correct address selected for your SBID cabinet. Your SBID token will be minted to this address only.
UPD: The screenshot below shows the very first connection. Some may not see it. Instead, their wallet address will be connected immediately.
If you see you chose the wrong address, you can click the Back link and choose another address. If the address is correct, click Connect.
5 Once your wallet address is connected, you will see the option to approve your wallet. It is necessary for minting an SBID.
6 Click the green Approve button. Your wallet will pop up. Click the Sign button to allow performing transactions on your MetaMask address.
7 Once you approve the wallet address, you will see the green Mint button. Now you can mint your SBID.
See the warning. Click the Confirm button.
This action will open your MetaMask.
Click the Confirm button to start minting your personal SBID NTT.
8 Wait for the minting process to complete.
9 Once completed, you will see this screen.
How can I see my SBID?
You have three options to see it.
- Open your MetaMask wallet with the address where your SBID was minted. Go to the NFTs section.
- Click the Import NFT link.
- Enter the SBID contract Address 0x70c0625C83F3B22e5cE158A10b781DFa7E461B15 and your token number (without #).
You can see your token number in your SBID cabinet. Copy the number only.
Click the Add button.
- Now you can see your SBID in your MetaMask wallet.
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace at https://opensea.io/
- Connect your MetaMask wallet address where your SBID was minted. You don’t need to pay the gas fee for this operation.
- Enter your Profile in OpenSea: click the round icon on the top right and choose Profile in the drop-down menu.
- If you don’t see your SBID on the main page, look into the Hidden section.
- See your SBID.
- Open BscScan and enter your wallet address where your SBID was minted in the search field.
- Click the Token drop-down menu and choose SBID Personal Investor.
- You will see your SBID token and its ID number.
Soulbound ID Links
Twitter: Soulbound ID
Facebook: Stobox Company
LinkedIn: Stobox Tokenization